Thursday, May 14, 2009

Today Was the Longest day in history...

and its already tomorrow!

smh




It always seems I have a streak of "womps".... hmmm something to ponder about... i think it has something about the mood i'm in and I just start womping everything...

I rode my bike(a 10 speed that desperately needs a tune up) to cheviot hiills park...
key word... HILLS!

maaaaan my legs were like spaghetti afterwards... my legs are getting buff tho... HUBBA HUBBA! lol

in one of my posts from a while back... i said i dont have any fears... welll that wasnt entirely true... seee back when i was a freshman in HS... i saw this man riding his bike REAALLY fast!! it was so intense... and then the unthinkable happend....dun dun dun

HIS CHAIN POPPED!!!

(GASP)

of course i laughed my ass off, because i never thought one day id be riding a bike to and from my destinations... smh... I just sat there and laughed while this poor white man pi cked his bike up, face red as a strawberry, and walked it down the street. Now ever since ive been riding, Ive been afraid that the same thing is going to happen to me! Looking back... i feel extremely bad...and I am really sorry... so man... if youre reading....

IM SORRY!

thanks for making me talk about it guys!? >:o

I feel Like CRAP now!

smh
good morning

Cool Out

1 comment:

J. Reed said...

youre on the right path

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP