Thursday, May 28, 2009

Dont let your 9-5 kill your dreams!!!!


so here it is.... 9 am... and im about to head to work... smh im tired as hell... and i just realized... i havent worked on music since i started this job! and now im Depressed!!!! IM NOT HAPPY! But u know what!? Ill be back on it tonight when i get off! WE CANT LET OUR JOBS, SCHOOLS, ETC... KEEP US FROM CHASING OUR DREAMS!

DONT GET COMFORTABLE W. 2 CHECKS A MONTH!

FORGET HAVING TO BE ON TIME!

GO GET WHAT YOU WANT.... AND LETS BE THE HAPPIEST PPL WE CAN BE! BECAUSE AT THE END OF THE DAY.... THATS ALL THE MATTERS ANYWAY...

I HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE A GREAT DAY...

and make sure you

COOL OUT!

1 comment:

keandrals said...

i love this

my 8-5 keeps me motivated to chase my dreams so i won't be sitting at a desk the rest of my life

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP