Monday, May 25, 2009

Johnny Depp and Robert Downey Jr

2 of my favorite actors are starring in 2 films that should be pretty dope!

Rob is starring as Sherlock Holmes, which should be dropping this christmas! heres the trailer!its also starring the gorgeous Rachel mcadams!! YESS!!!



And Mr. Depp aka my favorite actor... is gona kill the big screen again as The Mad Hatter in Alice in Wonderland. Tim Burton is directing this one and it should be dropping next year... no trailer... BUT i do have this dope picture.



if you didnt know... I LOVE FILM! I try to watch a new one everyday! (thanks on demand!)

Goodnight Kids... and

COol Out

2 comments:

Bee said...

Tim Burton + Johnny = amazing. im excited now.

la said...

John Depp Gives me chills, not in a good way

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP