Sunday, May 24, 2009

So I was in 7-11...

...and i fumbled upon a magazine Ive never seen before...as I was flipping though... my eyes caught a glimpse of something FRESH!(I should broaden my vocabluary) So I flipped back to the exact page, and BAM! I saw the dopest tshirt in the world... As I continued to run my eyes over the page... i realized who was wearing the shirt... which made it soo much cooler! So i copped the mag... so i can bring it home an share it w. yall... The WHOLE mag is dope too... so pick one up and enjoy...




And Cool Out...

3 comments:

J. Reed said...

i believe this is the same magazine that featured the winner of ru pauls drag race... not sure but sure

The Beautiful Loser said...

lmao... i havent read the whole thing yet...

But thats funny...

la said...

I've never seen paper mag in the stores or even Barnes and Noble. I must live in a closed minded ass city ....oh wait i do

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP