Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Sooo....


I just got in... and Soo much ish is on my mind... I wont get into all of it...

BUT!

I will say...

there are some amazing people on this earth, and I feel like ive met a few of them. I meet new ppl all the time, but rarely get to know them in depth. Each of us have something dope(special) about us that we should share with one another... i know it sounds corny... but life would be so much better...

Laughing cures everything! I did plenty of laughing tonight... and i forgot about everything wrong in the world, forgot all about my bills, my jobs, my tomorrow...
the only thing that mattered was the "now" and all the "funny" that was going on. Throw on a funny movie (go see The Hangover) call a funny friend, or just remember funny times... but please LAUGH! i swear everything will be better afterward!

Be honest!.... EVERYONE you feel something for... let them know how you feel... whether it be good or bad... just keep it real... u never know what may come of it! just keep it real!!

and finally...

TAKE RISKS!! we only get one life... fuck the stress! the doubters, the fear... just do whatever is in ur heart... chase your dreams... fall in love with life! jump off a f'ing building(with bungee cord of course)... fall in love... go to a baseball game, eat some jalapenos! go dancing! spray paint your name on a wall! break some damn glass!!!

LIVE LIFE! I dont know what im off of right now... but i feel good...

thank you world...

Cool Out kids...

1 comment:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP