Friday, June 5, 2009

Look At Me




Just when everything starts going good............
BOOM!
Life hits me with some bullshit!
SMH! wtf?!
I dont Get it... what am i doing wrong... i thought i weathered the storm, and was about to start seeing the sun... but NOPE! the rain is back falling...
(dont nobody want to dance slow in the rain, just move yo' ass)
I woke up this morning frustrated and confused, and still tired. People tell me to keep fighting, or to keep pusing, but i dont know what im fighting for. I dont even know what i want anymore... I dont know if any of you have been in this position before... but this sucks.
LIFE IS KICKING MY ASS
My biggest concern I think is my mom. Shes helped so much... and i dont want to feel like a dissapointment. Shes invested so much into me... and here i go fucking up again! smh...
IM SORRY!
Maybe Im just rambling now... maybe i need to ride my bike again, or go hop on the bus... there is too much chaos! I used to love it, but it seems ive out grown it.
FUCK!
Cool Out

1 comment:

J. Reed said...

been there... i suggest asking a Higher Power for help

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP