Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Pasta? or ... "PASTA"?!

Maaaaan cuh! Let me tell you..... Pasta is the dish I know how to make best! I mean... I get DOWN in the kitchen! I don't mean to brag, but that's just how it is.... I'm talking about mouth watering, asking for seconds! Can you digh it??? It doesn't matter who I'm cooking for...same result

BUT... =/

I don't know what the hell is going on w/ me lately..... because its been turning out horrible.... and I just don't get it!? What am I doing wrong? Like this is what I do! And all of a sudden I can't anymore?? Pshh

You know they say you put you're feelings in the dish that you're cooking...so maybe that has something to do w/ it.... maybe I've lost the passion for it.... maybe other shit is on my mind....maybe I need to hold off.... all these maybes.... but no answers....

Is it the person I'm cooking for?? Naaaaaa....

I swear if I don't get it together soon..... I don't know what I'm going to do!

Cool Out Kids!

1 comment:

Jamie.Love said...

I love pasta, maybe you should try something new with it to build yourself back up lol

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP