Monday, April 20, 2009

Whatever....

This heat has me miserable, Its crazy how the weather has a serious effect on my mood... Everything thing is irritating the hell out of me... whatever...

I looked at her picture today, and couldnt feel the same feelings I felt yesterday. I guess I have finally convinced myself that I dont belong with anyone. I have no idea who I am, and Im completely fine with that.... BUT...I cant say the same for her. I know one day she will rise up with sun, and realize that I am not the one for her... but until that day come, she will find every excuse for us to be together. What have I invested? a 1/4 of my time... a couple of jokes, a few nights she wont forget, and a kiss?

I feel horrible...

no i dont...

i dont know what i feel... I honestly dont know why Im writing this... maybe someone out there will be able to connect to these words.

I wish i could be one of those sophisticated writers that use all these big words to describe how they feel...

maybe i should have graduated....

MAYBE I SHOULD STOP THINKING!!!!!!

FUCK YOU!

im sorry... but this blog post has been interrupted by numerous gunshots...

R.I.P young soul... may the angel of death guide your soul... and tell him im still waiting for our raincheck...

cool out.

(its too hot)

1 comment:

J. Reed said...

your words were so loud i decided to turn it up... eloquent and honest. who are you?

thank you

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP