Thursday, April 16, 2009

My Mirror

When no one else is around, I sing SOOOOOO LOUD! I do all the dances Im afraid to do at parties, I create videos for my favorite songs, and then act them out in my bedroom. And then I catch myself in the mirror, I cant help but to laugh. I walk up to it and make the goofiest face I am capable of making, and laugh again...

I found myself starting to stare, and becoming overwhelmed by a feeling that I can neither describe or categorize. I am looking directly into my own eyes realizing that this the only way I get see "me"... sure there are pictures, and videos, but that is all past tense. My reflection is up to the second live action... Me in the NOW! and for some reason that amazes me...

maybe its because ive taken my mirror for granted... only using it to pop a pimple, or get something off of my teeth.... or just a quick glance.

not anymore, never again.

Now, when I look in the mirror, i see my mom, dad, my sisters, my pain, the happy days, i see my passion, I see what YOU see when you look at me... I see me.

my mirror knows my flaws, has seen me dance, heard me sing, seen me smile and cry, my mirror has been yelled at, and has yelled back at me... my mirror always lets me know when im fucking up... and when im happy... my mirror is happy too...

My mirror is the shit.

2 comments:

Val the Vandle said...

real talk

B Word said...

You're bi-polar dont try to say its your mirror.

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP