Tuesday, March 17, 2009

3:57

So Im Up with nothing to do.... and so I log on to...

IBEATYOU.COM




The Site is dope... you can make or create challenges... and compete against people all across the globe...

for example.... im in a competition right now for best black and white pic...


(VOTE FOR ME!!!!!!!!)

so i submit my pic, along with a bunch of other people... and wait for votes.... whoever finishes w/ the most votes is the champ... I dont think you win anything from the site.. .but u can definitely set up ur own prizes, terms etc....

in my opinion its a more interactive myspace/facebook/twitter.... im just starting to get into it thanks to my boy Beau!

sooo....


GO SIGN UP!!!

IBeatyou.com

No comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP