Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Thoughts For Food...



As I eat this slice of humble pie... I nod my head to that drake song down there, and i try to determine when enough is going to be enough. Maybe I've lied to myself by saying this time will be different.
Maybe I was just trying to convince myself that history doesnt repeat itself, not in my life at least.
But there you go eager to prove me wrong, showing me that no matter how much time passes, and no matter how much we grow, we will never be able to be.

you are my lex luther.
any hope i had, has just been lost.
or stolen.

You have me chasing a dream thats tied to the back of your high heels...and you wont slow down for shit!
Why is it that no matter how many times you make me fall, i keep trying to get up??

and the worst part about all of this is... you wouldnt care if never chased you again.

how the fuck did i get here.

YOU ARE MY LIFE.

but they keep telling me...

...Life is a bitch.

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP